Saturday, April 14, 2007

Good day....

Kyle....
Jacob....
"I had too much to drink last night,
I had too much to driiiiiiiiinnnnnnkkkkkk...... last night...."
Probably mixed it with Everclear....
We had the grandsons today. Went to lunch at Village Inn where Kyle and I made up a song about a blue nosed cow. We got some looks.... (my singing voice sucks....) Then Jacob wanted to get in on the act so we sang it again. Didn't seem to bother Judy at all, though she didn't sing along. (she totally ignored us....) It was good!
"Here comes Bessie the blue nosed cow, the blue nosed cow, the blue nosed cow...
Here comes Bessie the blue nosed cow.... eatin' hay allllllll day long"
I rode down to Hudson and back this afternoon. It was a good ride. I didn't see any other bicycles out and about, which kinda surprised me since it's such a nice day. Their loss....
I had ridden past the Hudson Cemetary on the Zaneta blacktop when I saw the skunk. I swear that I didn't touch it. It was laying along side the road just like that. I had to stop on my way back to take a couple of pics. Rest in peace, little buddy. I've tipped a few in my time with some people who got "drunker than a skunk". A picture is worth a thousand words, right? Let this be a lesson.... ;)
I was on vacation this past week with the intention of riding the bike 200 miles while I was off. If all goes well, which it should, I'll make that goal tomorrow, and then some. I had 185 miles for the week when I got back from Hudson this afternoon. Remember, we had some pretty crappy weather most of the week. It's all good!
The "Finchford-Roubaix" road race is tomorrow and I think I'll ride out to Finchford and watch it. Just getting there will put me over 200. Might take the long way home. Not bad for the second week of April.
That's it. Kerkove is still in California and I haven't seen hide nor hair of Jackal for days....
Ride safe.
Peace out, yo!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home