Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Where's Shona????

Where's Shona? Haven't heard from her in months.... Alive and well in Canada, I hope. Probably off on some adventure!!!! :) Email me here and let me know how you're doing, please.

3 crazies showed up for the group ride on mountain bikes last night. (Jackal, Kerkove, and Fat Albert) Them, and the other fast guys.... It was hot and they were gone. Adam and I followed out to the end of 27th and then came back. The rest went south to Hudson. Crazy.

Team Stoopid is alive and well. 1 1/2 weeks till Boone. Oh yeah. The new Surly arrived yesterday. Cash Black. Kinda sweet. Should be built up by the weekend. It was a deal that I couldn't pass up. Any more bikes coming into my house anytime in the near future will surely result in my untimely demise. Perhaps even bike parts could cause her to snap. I'm going to be very careful for awhile.... :) I can't even bring a grocery bag into the house without having it searched for headsets and bottom brackets.... I've gone to the edge... My toes are hanging over....

Ride safe.

Peace out, yo!

7 Comments:

Blogger bryan said...

Probably the best way to save your skin would be to send your bike parts to me. I'm just trying to help you here, Blue.

7:49 AM  
Blogger bluecolnago said...

i appreciate that bryan. gives me the warm fuzzies.... :)

8:06 AM  
Blogger Jeff Kerkove said...

Cray!? Who ya calling crazy?

8:22 AM  
Blogger bluecolnago said...

didn't i make myself clear on that jeff? :)

11:19 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Blue - sell a few bikes and buy your wife something nice. They like that and it will allow you to buy more bikes in the near future.

8:24 PM  
Blogger Captain Bob said...

You can ship the stuff to my house. I will install the parts and bring the bikes back to you for "testing."

9:16 PM  
Blogger bluecolnago said...

chris....
i don't know how anyone can sell a bike. i get attached to mine and can't let them go. judy has me, what more could she want? lol.

cap'n....
where the heck have you been, buddy? haven't seen you since the state tt.... which reminds me.... i still want to ride your c-dale tt bike. it's all good!

peace out, yo!

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home