Thursday, September 13, 2007

Things Remembered....


Jackal and Moo got married 10 years ago today. Happy Anniversary, kiddies!!!!
February 4th, 2007....
Studded Surly....

February 18th, 2007. First ride on the C'dale.... No studs!

G-Ted reminded me in the comments of my previous post that I'm just a pup. Thanks, Buddy!

Kerkove tells me that the only way I'll get any more pictures of him shoving licorice or his fingers up his nose is if I move to Colorado. Well, I doubt that will happen anytime soon so I probably won't have any more of those pictures in the future. Well, not unless he comes back to visit.... I guess I'll just have to post old ones for awhile.



That's it for now.



Ride safe!



Peace out, yo!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pink...can you really see into the future??? According to one of your captions YOU CAN!!! :)

7:09 PM  
Blogger bluecolnago said...

good catch! thanks! it's february 4th, 2007, not december of 2007. duh! i guess that's why you're good at stats, eh?

7:18 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Blue - soon enough winter will be back and you can look at single digit temps on that bank and put the studs back on.

8:19 PM  
Blogger Guitar Ted said...

Ahh! The good ol' days when Jeff put things up his nose!

I'll miss that too.

Now that he's all so pro and stuff. :)

10:00 PM  
Blogger bluecolnago said...

sooooooo pro!

6:30 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ah, winter. I can't wait; NOT!
I am going to camp out in Austin in Chris' garage until that crap is over with.
Even studded snow tires won't make me enjoy winter.

9:00 AM  
Blogger bluecolnago said...

hmmmm.... camping out in chris' garage, drinking beer and cooking weiners over a sterno stove. sounds like a good way to spend the winter! :)

6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home