Sunday, September 16, 2007

Sunday....


Veteran's Memorial Park in Cedar Falls
Rolling through Black Hawk Park this morning....
Last blooms of summer....
Hartman North....
Baby Rhea cheezin....
Nice ride on the Surly yesterday. Temps in the upper 30's when I left, about 50 by the time I returned home. Temps were in the low 50's this morning when I went out riding, mid 50's when I got back home. Can you say BEAUTIFUL weather? Wow! I love it!
Went over and visited with my dad this afternoon before he heads back to Arizona. He's staying with my younger brother while he's in town. It's all good! He's 76 and doing fine!
Watched the last half of the Moto GP race from Estoril, Portugal this afternoon. Valentino tore it up! Oh yeah! He's the man!
That's about it for now. Have a great week!
Ride safe!
Peace out, yo!







2 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Blue - do you drawl numbers to decide which bike to ride? :)

6:11 AM  
Blogger bluecolnago said...

chris....

with my street torn up like it is right now it's easier to decide which bike to ride. something with fat tires! it makes the choices easier. gears or no gears is all i have to worry about. :)

6:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home