Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Ummmmm, yeah....


600 feet of sloppy black dirt and clay mud....


I just walked the half block to where our mail boxes are at to pick up one solitary piece of mail. My phone bill. It was hardly worth the effort but on my way home I saw a bicycle coming up the street in the rain. When I got to the intersection the person on the bike was getting there at the same time and all I could do was smile. It was Redg riding home in the rain. You are HARDCORE, brother! I hope you enjoyed your ride! :) I wish I'd had my camera. The smile on his face was priceless!

This rain should only last through this evening but I suspect that it will keep the crew that is reconstructing Rainbow Drive from working tomorrow. The "street" is just slop. They were doing so well, too... Oh well, it'll be finished when it's finished.

I wonder if Jackal got his ride in this evening? He's been off the bike for a week now and cx seson starts in a couple of weeks. I know he's worried about lack of time in the saddle lately due to illness and the like, but I think he'll be fine.

Congrats to all the Bike Tech guys and gals for their performances in Wisconsin this past weekend. Sounds like you had good results! Woohoo!

That's it for now. I'll be up in Minnesota Thursday and Friday for a retreat with my supervisors. It's gonna be good! Temps around 70 and rain in the forecast. We may have to stay inside and drink beer. We'll see.

Ride safe.

Peace out, yo!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Wow; that does not look good. Nothing I hate more than a mud road, especially in front of my house.

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home