Monday, October 22, 2007

Concrete....


The cement truck arrived at 8:30....
It took less than 30 minutes....
The finished product....
They poured all of the driveways on my street today. They started on mine at 8:30 and were doing the next one at 9:00. If every crew that worked on this street were as punctual and industrious as this crew, they would have been done 3 weeks ago and could have moved on to the next section. It appears that they will re-open the street when they finish this section (the 2nd of 5) and start again in the spring. Hmmm....
I have a sore throat that's kicking my ass today so I went for a walk rather than a ride. The high today was about 52 and it's windy but the walk was good.
State CX champonships this coming weekend in Newton. I'll be there ringing my cowbell and chasing Rhea around. Should be good!
That's it for now.
Ride safe.
Peace out, yo!


3 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Blue - I bet you are excited to get the street back to normal. All that mud and gunk looked rough.

8:08 PM  
Blogger bluecolnago said...

the weather forecast looks good for the next week or so. they should b able to finish it by then. woohoo!!!!

8:11 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good to "see" progress. Amazing what they can get done when they stop drinking coffee and work!

4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home