Thursday, February 28, 2008

Changes....

From this....
....to this in .001 seconds.

Jackal told me on Tuesday morning that he hadn't slept in 2 days. I asked why. He said "The Devil Child" had kept him up. I asked if she was sick. He said "no, she just wanted to play all night". I think that's awesome! She has endurance like a 24 hour MTB racer. My kind of girl!
Little Jake came home from the hospital on Saturday after his surgery. Everything went very well in Iowa City. He looked a little different as his face was swollen and bruised but he's fine. He came straight over to me and crawled up beside me in the recliner. Thanks to everyone for your thoughts and prayers. He's the man!
It's snowing again. I keep looking at the extended forecast but it's not changing much. Oh well, it'll come.
Jackal's Ridley CX bike is down to needing only shifters. Chorus or Centaur carbon. Everything else is in place. It's a sweet ride!
That's it for now.
Ride safe.
Peace out, yo!

1 Comments:

Blogger Guitar Ted said...

Good news on Jake. That's cool.

The Queen of Cross......That might have two meanings! ;>)

10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home