Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Beautiful day....

Today is the second day that I've had Judy bring me to work. I think the Blazer must have a bit of water in the fuel tank as it doesn't run too well below about 15 degrees. Ahhhhh well. Life is good.

It's 11 below right now with -30 wind chills. It's supposed to get cold tomorrow. We'll see. I'm sure spring is just around the corner.

Chris mentioned that I should get a self propelled snow blower.... I have one but it hasn't been used in 2 years. I need the exercise, especially this year. I was actually going to use it on Sunday but when I went to put gas in it, the gas can was empty. I suspect that my youngest needed it for his motorcycle last fall more than I needed it for the snow blower this winter. Hmmmm.... Funny how that works, eh?

Well, that's about it for now. The boys and girls are starting to show up for work with their tales of driving on the ice that covers everything outside. It's all good!

Ride safe.

Peace out, yo!

4 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Blue - he took your gas?? You are going to have to drop some Blue discipline on him.

3:54 AM  
Blogger bluecolnago said...

he's too old to spank but i think i could take him in a one on one. :)

7:18 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Gas can is always empty at my house! The #1 son here is a thief.
You have us beat with the temps; only -2 today on the drive in.

11:58 AM  
Blogger Jeff Moser said...

Man, I will never complain about our temperatures in Northern Nevada again! It barely got into the single digits all January! This week has been the 30's and 40's.

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home