Saturday, September 13, 2008

Rain....

East Lake....
Rainbow over North Cedar....
Muddy....
Moon over bike trail....
A bit of blue sky....
Not so blue sky 10 minutes later....


I got up early this morning to ride. It was raining. The forecast was for clearing in the afternoon, so I waited. Now it's calling for a chance of showers all afternoon. It's kinda dark all over but it isn't raining right now so I'm going to ride. Later....
Alrighty then! I got 30 good miles in on the CX bike. I had sunshine, clouds, wet trails, a bit of rain, and early darkness. What more could you ask for? 65 degrees rather than the 75 that it is? Lower humidity? Nahhhh..... It was good just the way it was!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to Jackal and Moo!!!!! They are chillin' in Galena, Illinois this weekend, enjoying some down time. I hope you're enjoying yourselves, Carl and Amy!
CX starts in two weeks. (Clicky here for the flyer) WOOHOO!!!!!!!!! I'm definitely not ready, but hey, what the heck? Can you ever be ready? 60 minutes plus two laps. Brootal :)

Ride safe.

Peace out, yo!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Same forecast here today. It has not stopped since I got up at 8. We needed it but not all at once!
Hope you got a ride in!

6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home