Friday, August 15, 2008


I went to the front desk....








....to buy some detergent. The night manager asked if I've ever done my own laundry. I laughed out loud. That was funny. I told her "since we got an automatic washer when I was in 7th grade" Then she laughed. It was good.


Plans for the weekend in Florida? Don't know yet. If the weaher is good we may run over to the east coast somewhere. I've never swam in the Atlantic....


I'm sure I'll get some "touristy" pics and put up some Fat Albert stickers.


Have a great wekend.


Ride safe.


Peace out, yo!


9 Comments:

Blogger Jeff Kerkove said...

I think some of those Fat Albert stickers need to make there way to CO. I know some placed to stick them ;-)

6:57 PM  
Blogger bluecolnago said...

kerkove....
send your address to my email

nice job at leadville!

5:05 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Since 7th grade? Did they have electricity back then or did you have to crank the thing by hand? :^)
Hope you rented a board and enjoying the big waves; keep your head down!

1:20 PM  
Blogger bluecolnago said...

oldman....
it doesn't appear that we'll be flying out on wednesday. my first hurricane....woohoo! i'm excited!

2:45 PM  
Blogger Cheerleader said...

Blue, I hope you stay safe with Tropical Storm Fay, or is she 75+mph and a hurricane now? hmmm.
Was that electric washer a wringer washer and, if so, how many times did you put your hand through the wringer? oh, I was the only one who ever did that? whoops

3:45 PM  
Blogger bluecolnago said...

cheerleader....
remember to ask me about the wringer washer when i get back. i spent 9 weeks in the hospital when i was 3.... oh yeah, i know wringer washers. doc jefferies said he couldn't believe i didn't lose my arm.

4:15 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Blue - my grandma had a ringer up until about 10 years ago.

9:15 PM  
Blogger Andy said...

Blue, I'll send that bourbon down the coast for you. Something to hold while you wait out the storm. Hope that goes well, beautiful weather up here in North Carolina.

10:27 AM  
Blogger Lily on the Road said...

Be safe Blue, don't let Fay knock the wind out of you!

Yup, we had wringer washers too! I (believe it or not) far prefer them....

Stay safe....

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home