Thursday, January 29, 2009

Holy Buckets....!!!

It's 24F outside this morning!!!! That's a mere 37 degrees warmer than it was at this time yesterday morning. Wow! It feels GREAT out there! Kinda weird, but I like it.

I really don't have much else to say this morning. I'm in the plant and people are already working their little (and large) tails off. Just like a well oiled machine. You have to love that.

The Queen of Cross wasn't feeling well yesterday so she got to spend the day with G'mama. I think they had a bit of fun. Jackal and Moo brought her back down later in the evening and she was all wound up. Where do kids get all of that energy from? So much fun! Talked to Eric and the boys for awhile last night. That was pretty nice. I had just asked Judy if she had talked to Eric lately and the phone rang. It was Eric. ESP? Jacob wants to know when we can go fishing and Kyle has a couple of girlfriends. Whoa! Jake's 8 and Kyle is 7 years old! Such a stud. Ah well.... He'll learn :)

Not much else going on around here. I just hope we have a slow melt to get rid of all this snow so that we don't have the flooding like we did last year. We'll see.

That's it for now.

Ride safe.

Peace out, yo!

10 Comments:

Blogger Guitar Ted said...

Yeah, wouldn't that be the topper to a bad winter- spring time flooding. Greeeeaaat!

Hopefully we'll get rid of this white crap in stages.

All I care right now is that we stay well above zero! That cold is broootal!

8:15 AM  
Blogger Ari said...

I don't want to see Iowa underwater every again. That was too painful to watch. You guys take care out there.
Ari

8:19 AM  
Blogger Craig, The Flanders Fat Cat said...

27 degrees! Time to get your rear out of the basement.

8:33 AM  
Blogger Jeff Moser said...

25 here! Supposed to hit 49 degrees today!

8:56 AM  
Blogger Lily on the Road said...

SWEET, enjoy it, we just got through another snow storm yesterday!

9:06 AM  
Blogger Lily on the Road said...

Blue,

;)

thanks!

6:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was 75 here the other day.....

I dopn't think it was ESP, maybe PFL.

Enjoy the weather.

I'm hoping to get the Swedish bikini team to clean my pool before I open it here in the next few weeks.....

2:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What the hell happened to your "warming" trend this morning??

8:31 AM  
Blogger bluecolnago said...

folks....
the weather sucks but it has to get better. i think it's 'sposed to be kinda nice tomorrow, but windy. that's ok though :)

brian b....
i suspect that you're familiar with the phrase "kiss my ass...."?

anon....
apparently it went away, eh? it'll come back.

8:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am familiar with that phrase, I use it quite regularly. :-)

1:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home