Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Relieved....

I've sent Fat Albert about 30 emails over the last few weeks and never received a response from him to any of them. I figured that either my armpits stink or he's ignoring me. (why would anyone ignore me?) Either way, i was feeling a bit left out and a little bit sad. I have to say that I feel better now because I just had a phone call from him and I'm sure it was actually the real deal because I know his voice. I had to test him though, just to make sure, and his response was that not only was he going to kick my ass on the Second Street roll out, he's going to kick Tony's ass too. That's proof positive that it was the truly delusional Fat Albert on the other end of the phone call. Like I said, I feel better now. I mean, I was almost worried after I'd sent at least 75 emails to him with no response.

You're gonna suffer on 2nd Street, Buddy!

Ride safe.

Peace out, yo!

4 Comments:

Blogger john said...

But, did you ask him ....what his mother's maiden name - not everyone know that.
And, you can always e mail me and better yet, come on out and ride with us - you are always welcome, I think
John

10:30 PM  
Blogger bluecolnago said...

john....
:)

5:16 AM  
Blogger Guitar Ted said...

Blue: fat Albert was hanging out and commenting on my blog. Sheesh! What did I do? I don't even ride on Second Street!

8:07 AM  
Blogger bluecolnago said...

g-ted....
i think he just gets lost and wanders aimlessly sometimes. teaching statistics to a bunch of hot college girls will do that to you! did you know that 86.34% of all statistics are made up on the spot?

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home