Saturday, March 14, 2009

March 14....

On top of the dike....
Hairy legs....
East Lake....
Big Woods Lake Trail....
The blue bike....
Frogglegs and Geax tires....
It was nice outside today. Around 50F. Had to ride. It was good! 20 miles on mostly paved trails, and a little ice and snow. I took a spill coming around the gate at Washington Park near the CF Utilities. I hit hard. The front wheel slid out as I was turning in the mud at the end of the fence. Be careful if you ride through there :)
Jackal made it back from Florida at about midnight last night. I'd bet that The Queen of Cross was happy to see her daddy!
Fatty got chased by the Rottweiler on Leversee today. I hate that dog.
The Thin Man is starting the Tuesday/Thursday shop rides on April 2nd at 6:10 p.m. behind the shop. No one left behind on these rides (Other than me. I can find my way home, so don't worry) 16 - 24 mph pace, depending on the group. A good time will be had by all....
Ride safe.
Peace out, yo!





4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

50 degrees here too! Good to see you out there but it must have been too messy to use the Gold Colnago, huh? :^)
I got in a 25 mile gravel grind; wow, am I out of shape! No dogs chasing me though some wanted a piece. Felt damn good to be outside on the bike again.
Hoping to get out again today, but maybe Monday.

8:48 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Blue - do some secret training rides and drop those young dudes on those shop rides.

2:36 PM  
Blogger bluecolnago said...

oldman....
i just put the "hybrid" tires on the cx bike to go out with jackal for awhile. it's nearly 60f today! we're going to do a road ride on the cx bikes.

chris....
i do secret training rides all the time. it lets me think of ways to get the young'uns on the shop rides.... "old age and treachery will always prevail over youth and ability...."

3:27 PM  
Blogger Lily on the Road said...

Hope you're okay and not feeling too owweyyy from your spill. Doesn't it feel GREAT to outside again?

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home