Sunday, March 08, 2009

Sunday, snowy Sunday....

Spring is coming....
Soon, please....


I am soooo ready for spring. Last week was a teaser, for sure. A couple of days with highs in the 50s and 60s, then back to "winter-like" weather yesterday and today. Actually, it rained all day yesterday and today started with rain that turned to snow. Less than 2 weeks until the "official" beginning of spring. I'm ready.
Jackal and I are heading to Florida tomorrow for 3 days of fun and sun. Well, not really for fun and sun. For work. But it will definitely be warmer there with very little chance of snow. We'll be back Wednesday evening and I'm sure it will be much different here than in Florida. Oh well.... Take the jackets along. LOL. If we have time I'll take him to the Cannondale dealer in Lakeland. Pretty cool place. I'm sure he'll like it!
Today starts Daylight Savings Time which means that the Tuesday and Thursday group rides should start soon. I'm down for that. It'll be a chance to chase Fat Albert around until I get dropped. I can hardly wait!
That's about it for now. Enjoy the upcoming week!
Ride safe.
Peace out, yo!

7 Comments:

Blogger Guitar Ted said...

Blue, have a fun, safe trip to the FLA and keep the Jackal in line! (Ha ha!)

I'm hearing from undisclosed and super secret sources that Fat Albert is supa-fast dynamite this year, so say hi to him whilst you can. ;-)

8:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blue, have fun in Florida! We want pictures...if ya know what I mean! :)

GT, don't believe a word you hear. I couldn't even out run a weiner dog last week...

8:56 PM  
Blogger bluecolnago said...

g-ted....
keeping the jackal in line is a tall order. not sure it's gonna happen! :)

i ain't afraid of fatty.

fatty....
i don't know about pics. perhaps jackal and a hooter's girl?
ya gotta watch out fer them thar weiner dogs. they kin be perty durned sneaky!

11:15 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh man; snow again? Bummer. We had lots of rain and cold but I will take that over more snow.
Hope you see some warm up soon!

2:42 PM  
Blogger bluecolnago said...

oldman....
it's definitely warmer here in florida than it is up north. it was 75 and sunny here today.... i think it got up to 36 degrees in iowa today. the trip took a whoppin' 2 hours and 45 minutes. i think jackal likes travelling this way. :)

8:14 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

The weather actually looks pretty nice big brother!

8:44 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Blue - it was almost 80 here yesterday. Why do you live up there in the tundra??

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home