Sunday, November 27, 2005

Sunday the 27th....

Big Woods Lake in the rain....


Kerkove "Hangin' Loose" at the shop.... (acting "normal", according to an anonymous co-worker)


Jackal and Brother of Jackal at the shop....


Wet and cold....

Nice day today! Walked 5 miles this morning while Kerkove and Jackal were out getting chased by weiner dogs. I swear that one of those dogs looks like a miniature doberman! Went to lunch at Toad's with Eric and Nikki and the boys. All good. I went to the shop after lunch and bought a pair of "gators" foot warmers and then went for a ride in the drizzle to try them out. Toastie! Recommended by Jeff and Jackal.... They work pretty well.

Working in Waterloo tomorrow then back to the Great White North on Tuesday. I'll fly up on "P.O.S. ONE" this week and then drive back on Friday. Should be done up there by the end of the year. I've really come to like St. Cloud in the 5 or 6 months that I've been working up there and I like the people that I've been working with. I'll miss it. Oh well, sometimes you just have to move on. I've had a lot of fun up there and met a lot of new people, discovered Quarry Park for mountain biking, the county roads that have 5' shoulders for bicycles, and the Lake Woebegone Trail. It's all good.

It's getting late and Jackal and Moo just left so I'll sign off now and take care of a couple of small things then get to bed.

Peace out, yo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home