Sunday, December 25, 2005

Well, it's Christmas morning....

Judy and I went shopping yesterday afternoon and it was good! The mall in Cedar Falls was nearly empty and we had a couple hours of stress free shopping. She dropped me off in front of Hobby Lobby where I met Jackal for some more shopping at Crossroads mall and surrounding stores. That also was good and stress free. No crowds, no lines. My faith is renewed! I have always been a Christmas Eve shopper but after the last two seasons was ready to give it up. Crowds of not so friendly shoppers, stress, unfun!

Judy is wrapping presents and I need to do the same. Jackal and Moo and the Brothers of Jackal, along with their families, should be here soon. I'll get the camera out and be my normal sweet, lovable, and innocent self.

I hope that each of you is having a very happy Christmas. God bless.

Peace out, yo!

2 Comments:

Blogger All3Sports said...

So there I was........ reading your blog on Christmas morning.

Merry Christmas!

9:35 AM  
Blogger Guitar Ted said...

Yep! Had a good one! Thanks!

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home