Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Wednesday the 7th...

Wendy from Bagley.....

Wendy works at the Fairfield Inn in St. Cloud, which is my home away from home when I'm up here in The Great White North. She's like the Boss of this place and runs a tight ship to make sure that the guests don't get too rowdy and out of control. (she used to play hockey and I've been told that she throws a pretty mean check) I just found out tonight that she's also a Bona Fide rock star!!!! The truth guys, I swear. She sings in a group called The Bad Animals (a HEART tribute band) and actually had Led Zep open for them a few weeks back. Check them out on the web at www.thebadanimals.com. I got her autograph and a permanent (read: lifetime) backstage pass at any of their shows! A rock star and a super nice lady besides! If you ever get the chance to go see them play, do it!

It wasn't as cold up here today as it was there in Iowa but was still plenty chilly. I actually had to wear a jacket to work this morning! Coming home tomorrow with a truck and a printing press. I haven't driven anything bigger than a pickup truck since i got out of the Army back in '79. Well, maybe twice, but it was still awhile back. Wish all the other drivers out there luck tomorrow!

I hope there's still some snow left there this weekend so I can do a little more skiing. Still waiting on the new skis but hey, the old ones will still work! I'm sure they'll be in any day now. It keeps me awake at night thinking about it.

Kerkove's idea of riding in shorts this weekend and getting some sun sounds like a good idea. High 30's sounds pretty good. Funny how that works, huh?

The next installment of Jackal as a Pup should be published this weekend. I think I'll talk about him and "Jesse the Baby Klansman" this time. Poor Jesse. I also think I have Judy softened up to the point that she'll scan the "lederhosen" picture for me so I can post it here in the near future. Looking forward to that.

That's enough for now.

Peace out, yo!

Oh yeah! I almost forgot. It's official.... Effective January 1st, 2006, Yours Truly has been promoted to General Manager of Production in the Iowa POS facility. That was a secret but it's not anymore..... Do you think having responsibility for about 120 employees will change my hair color?

8 Comments:

Blogger Jeff Kerkove said...

So, this promotion...Does this mean that Buchanandale will get further funding for is epic endeavors for the 2006 season?

signed,
Your Personal Posting Fairy

6:23 PM  
Blogger Jeff Kerkove said...

Hey! I thought I said that if you post the female variety of humans on here, they need to be noode.

signed,
Your Personal Posting Fairy

6:25 PM  
Blogger Jeff Kerkove said...

Jesse the Baby Klansman?
Does he have his own blog?

signed,
Your Personal Posting Fairy

6:26 PM  
Blogger Guitar Ted said...

Kerkove IS a fairy! Ha ha! HA HA! heh!.....oooo... I KILL myself sometimes!

Funny thing, I got out of the "army" in '79 too! It was called Charles City Community High School! HA HA! ha! HEH_HEH! ahhhh! Crap!

I'm OUT!

10:28 PM  
Blogger bluecolnago said...

kerkove's a fairy? i thought he was gonna be my whore? **soooo confused**

jackal and moo just left after saying nice things about you jeffery.

11:14 PM  
Blogger bluecolnago said...

i don't remember you telling me about nekkid pics? what's up with that? is it a new rule or an old one you forgot to tell me about? don't do that to me, man! ya know that if you give the old guy too hard a time the Big Guy will turn your chamois hard and it will hurt.

11:17 PM  
Blogger bluecolnago said...

jesse don't write so i doubt he has a blog.....

11:23 PM  
Blogger Jeff Kerkove said...

I thought we were to read some more "Buchanandale as a pup." stories.

Come on Blue! Stick with it. You're slacking in the update department.

Paging the update department...
Paging the update department...
Hello?

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home