Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Fat Albert....



A bit cooler today....




I rode the Colnago for a couple of hours after work yesterday and felt pretty good. About 3 this afternoon I started feeling pretty beat and wasn't sure I'd ride after work tonight. I thought I might take the "day off" and rest. Well, I sat down in the e-z chair in the living room at 6 p.m. or so for about 2 minutes and heard the Surly calling me. Ride me, ride me......". Geez! Oh well, I got up and changed clothes and went out and rode the Black Hawk Park loop. It was a good 20 mile ride and I'm glad I went. It was about 63 F when I left this evening, which was about 5 degrees cooler than yesterday. I took arm warmers with me and put them on within a mile of leaving the house. Wow! Whoda' thunk that 5 degrees would feel THAT much different? Ah well. It all turned out good. Lots of skaters and walkers and a few joggers out and about but I didn't see too many cyclists. Weird. Oh well. It'll be warm soon and then the trails will be full of people and I won't go near them. County roads and gravel, baby!





326 miles so far this month. 245 last month. Wonder where I'll end up for April?



That's it for now.



Ride safe.



Peace out, yo!






5 Comments:

Blogger B I D W E L L said...

Nice mileage- let's see now, March- April- you still got me by 571 miles ;) Are we going to see you racing May 6th???? (We got the corners covered!)

8:08 AM  
Blogger bryan said...

my bikes never talk to me.

6:45 PM  
Blogger bluecolnago said...

mt.... me, race? hmmmm.... that would be a sight to see! ya never know tho....

bryan.... mine talk to me all the time. sometimes i have to tell them to hush! good luck this weekend!

7:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man is that guy with the blue helmet FAT!!!! You should race! You'd be just fine. As long as you have fun, that's all that matters!! Mr. F.R.

9:31 PM  
Blogger weak and feeble said...

Keep the miles rolling! I always like to measure in kilometers, makes me feel like I've gone further!

cheers,

DEA

8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home