Friday, May 25, 2007

Friday....



It's Friday! Woohoo! I'm ready!


Not yet sure what I'm doing this weekend....


Tomorrow is Little Jake's birthday party up in Readlyn.


Jackal and Kerkove are racing a 12 hour in Lincoln tomorrow....


Judy's b-day is Sunday....


No work on Monday. Perhaps Jackal and Kerkove will want to do a nice slow recovery spin? Something that I can keep up with.


We'll see.


I hope that everyone has a safe and fun Memorial Day weekend.


Ride safe.


Peace out, yo!

9 Comments:

Blogger Jeff Kerkove said...

You're going to the 12 hour....right?
Do it.
Dooooo it.
Do it.

6:46 AM  
Blogger bluecolnago said...

do they have, like, a 1 hour race? you'd only lap me twice if i did that.....

peace out, yo!

7:58 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Blue - you should do an age based race someday soon. I bet you would finish well.

1:34 PM  
Blogger B I D W E L L said...

Happy Birthday Judy!! Hope your day is great!
Sleep in and let Blue get some Sunday early miles in BT to camp-6am
He will bring back breakfast I am sure!

3:16 PM  
Blogger Guitar Ted said...

Have a great holiday, blue!

Hope it doesn't rain on Saturday!

7:10 PM  
Blogger bryan said...

have a good weekend, Blue.

8:55 PM  
Blogger Captain Bob said...

You have a good one too! I'm doin the Dirty Hunryd X.

5:31 AM  
Blogger All3Sports said...

HAPPY B-DAY JUDY!

Blue - do you want to do tool around on the Single Speeds early Sunday am?

8:30 AM  
Blogger bluecolnago said...

ed, mt....

i'm going to go to lincoln to pit for jackal this weekend so i won't be around on sunday morning. thanks for asking.

everyone have a great weekend. be safe!

peace out, yo!

8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home