Sunday, May 13, 2007

Singlespeed Sunday....


Goose....
Hartman North....
Surly....
Blue Colnago with new tape and cables....
Baby Rhea....
I went out and rode the Surly today. I wanted to get a ride before it rained so I left early while it was still chilly outside. It never rained. It was a good ride up to the north end of Black Hawk Park and back. Pushed it as hard as I could and got 26 miles.
We went to lunch with Jackal, Moo, and Baby Rhea. Judy and I went to the mall to get her a Mother's Day gift after lunch. Did some yardwork and watched World Superbike after we got back home. Did a little more yardwork after the races were over. I love the loppers!
Jackal and Moo came down shortly after that and we put the new Jagwire cables on the Colnago and re-wrapped the bars with Fizik tape that matches the Fizik Arione saddle. Pimpin'! Thanks for your help, Carl!
Winds are forecast to be 25 to 35 out of the southwest tomorrow and then maybe some rain on Tuesday. I'll ride tomorrow and rest on Tuesday. It's all good!
That's it for now.
Ride safe.
Peace out, yo!





9 Comments:

Blogger Guitar Ted said...

Hey Blue, hows the lowlands lookin? Still flooded out yet?

I've got Friday off, if ya ain't doin' anything, I'd thought I'd go riding somewhere.

5:23 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Blue - Jackal mentions other pink items that are getting bolted onto the Colnago. Post pics when you install them because I can't figure out what they would be.

7:50 PM  
Blogger All3Sports said...

Goose but no Duck, Duck?????
Where did you do to school?

8:02 PM  
Blogger bluecolnago said...

g-ted...

the water is still up a bit. the lower dam in cf is still under water and everything is starting to look overgrown in hartman.. i'm not sure what's going on friday besides a 7 am dental appointment and work. i'll let ya know...

chris....

the "correct" pink tape that matches the saddle and pink "jagwire" cables. i'll get some pics.

eduardo....

man, you better watch out for those damned geese. there are a couple over by o'neils that have 5 goslings and you'd better believe that they will attack you while riding by on the bike path. mean buggers! they're everywhere!

peace out, yo!

8:42 PM  
Blogger All3Sports said...

My sister said this weekend she cannot run on the trail over there cause they attack her. They must have gone to winter attack school taught by the red-winged black birds.

I'll keep my eye out on my next commute.

11:08 PM  
Blogger bluecolnago said...

oh yeah! the red-winged blackbirds! there is one on 27th that loves my helmet! attacks it everytime i ride by in the summer! gotta love 'em!

6:33 AM  
Blogger shOna said...

hey! remeber you are on their land! we kill animals every day...for worse reasons !

and pink is the new black! man oh man! boys get with the fashion program! (he he!)

11:12 AM  
Blogger bluecolnago said...

i'm with you shona. i just stay out of the way of the geese. they'd beat my ass....

peace out, yo!

8:11 PM  
Blogger bryan said...

the red-wings used to dive-bomb me when I ran out in the country by Finchford. there's a road just west of the burg that was particularly treacherous.

10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home