Monday, May 28, 2007

Recovery ride and things....

Kerkove rollin'....
Super Saul and Jackal....
Back to Waterloo....
Uh huh.... Kerkove has the mate....
Things....
Jackal's carbon Rush....
The Europa Cycles/Cannondale pit....
The Ergon pit....
The Ergon Man....
Squirrel to the left, Jackal to the right....
Click the pic and check out Squirrel's ink....
Jackal....
Kerkove....
Rode with Jackal, Super Saul, and Kerkove this morning. It was good! We ended up with about 28 easy miles for Jackal and Kerkove's recovery ride....
Met Eduardo in Hudson on his singlespeed. That guy can spin!
I punctured on the Ho Chi Minh Trail on the way north out of Hudson. Everyone was kind enough to wait for me while I changed the tube. This hasn't been a good year for flats! I was definitely thankful for the portable "Kerkove Repair Stand"....
That's it for now.
Ride safe.
Peace out, yo!










4 Comments:

Blogger All3Sports said...

18mph out, 13mph back...ouch!

7:57 PM  
Blogger Carl Buchanan said...

Oh wow. I AM a fat ass.

12:37 PM  
Blogger bluecolnago said...

it's all about camera angle....

4:44 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

The front end of Jackal's C-dale would drive me nuts. I must have symmetry in my life.

1:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home