Thursday, November 01, 2007

The day after....
Kyle, Little Jake, Jacob....
Princess Rhea....
Almost done....


Last night was Halloween. We had a few Trick or Treaters.... Cute! It was good to see the moms and dads out with the little ones.

Eric brought all 3 boys into town in their costumes. Let's see, a ghoul, the Jester, and Batman. Pretty cool! They went through the neighborhood and had a great time. The street is basically finished but not yet open, so it was a nice safe place for them to roam. Jackal and Moo brought Princess Rhea down a bit later. She was sooooo into it! Pics later.

27F this morning. Beautiful day! High of 51 is predicted. Finally fall! I can dig it!

Judy and I are off to way south Missouri on Saturday morning for some fly fishing and kicking back. I'm ready for that! I haven't decided which bike to take yet though. I took The Yellow Bike last time. I'm thinking perhaps a road bike this year.... We'll see. The roads are narrow and crowded down there and that isn't all that appealing. Maybe I'll look on the net for some MTB trails today. That would be cool too.

That's it for now.

Have a great day!

Ride safe.

Peace out, yo!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Rhea really is a Princess! Pretty cool when the kids are that young and just dig Halloween.
Streets lookin' good! Asphalt, concrete curbs; all the good stuff.
Have fun on your fishing trip!

11:52 AM  
Blogger bluecolnago said...

Thanks, Brian. She's my sweetie!

The asphlt is great, I actually drove around the barriers tonight and parked in the driveway!

The fishing should be great!

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home