Monday, March 31, 2008

Warranty....

Hand of Jackal....
Bottke says "I'm in charge here...."

I came home after work to get the front wheel from the C50 to take it up to the shop to show Leans on Wood the misaligned joint and ask if it's waranteed. I hoped so since I had a total of one ride and24 miles on it. Well, when I went to the basement to get the wheel I noticed that the entire bike was gone! Jackal had stopped on his way home from his day job and took it with him to his night job.... Warranty is no problem.... Thanks guys!
G-Ted has laid out a course for TI v.4 that looks to be a masochists dream! I don't think I'll ever look at gravel the same way again after seeing his pics..... Whoaaaaaaa........ Can you say "sufferfest"? :)
The Bike Tech crew did good again last weekend at Kent Park. Congrats to all!
Ride safe.
Peace out, yo!


5 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Jackal is looking out for his old man.

7:11 PM  
Blogger bluecolnago said...

sometimes.... :)

other times.... well, you know....

9:02 PM  
Blogger Guitar Ted said...

Saw the C-50 at the shop. Nice!

Those Hudz are pretty nice on the hands, you weren't kidding.

Oh, don't worry! I didn't ride it, just a little fondling is all! ;>)

10:42 PM  
Blogger bluecolnago said...

g-ted....
you could have ridden it. it'll get used to the fondling :)

6:42 AM  
Blogger Adam Lorenz said...

awkward...

4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home