Monday, April 21, 2008

Today....

71F in Hudson....
Mmmmm.....
Sweet....
Last year it was the street in front of my house.
This year it's just to the west 1 block.
In front of Jackal's house.
Beautiful, sunny day today. Winds from the ESE at 25. Ouch. It was still good! I went south to Hudson then west toward Dike on the Zaneta blacktop. I thought the wind was going to flip me over out there in the wide open spaces! I went out to MFer hill and turned around. Wicked! Met Clint on my way back into Waterloo. That dude is an animal!
G-Ted is back from California and the festivities they call Sea Otter. TI v.4 is still scheduled for this weekend. It's gonna be an extreme sufferfest for those who ride it. Ouch! Good luck to all of the riders. Watch out for wild cows!
Ride safe.
Peace out, yo!



2 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

71! That is very UN-Bluelike.

12:08 PM  
Blogger bluecolnago said...

it felt good! i could do sunshine and 70 year round....

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home