Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Wednesday the 28th....

Kilroy was here....

Brother of Jackal....


The Crew.....

Hmmmmm..... (Brother of Jackal's "art")

Did Jackal ever tell you that he was in the Talented and Gifted Program when he was a pup? Yup! It's true. He played football in Junior High and then hockey in High School. He also played hockey for several years on an adult travel team. Did pretty good! Betcha didn't know that....

We had most of the family together for a GREAT Chrismas then for a little "casual" drinking at Toad's later on Christmas night. Jackal and Moo stayed straight so that they could drive anyone home who needed a ride... I think that they only had one taker. It was fun for me to be with the family in such a relaxed atmosphere. It was good!

I'm working in Waterloo this week and will spend my "last" week in The Great White North next week. Kinda sad about that. I will assume my new responsibilities at the Iowa Plant the following week. That'll be good!

Peace out, yo!


2 Comments:

Blogger Jeff Kerkove said...

Talanted and Gifted Program?
Geez, that explains how is head works when ever he starts analyzing numbers around the shop.
Like freak'n Einstien

6:04 AM  
Blogger bluecolnago said...

yeah, used to drive me batty too....

6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home