Sunday, April 29, 2007

500.68 miles....

It's only the....
....29th of April
Sheep on West Mt. Vernon Road....
The C'dale....
Sunset over Big Woods Lake....
I just couldn't wait until tomorrow so I went out and put in 22 1/2 miles on the cx bike to take me over 500 for April. I think of some of those miles and shudder. April was hot, cold, wet, dry, snowy, rainy, windy..... Weird! The Good Friday ride was cancelled because of 30 mile per hour winds and temps in the low teens and today it hit 89 F....
My ass feels like it has a saddle sore the size of Texas on it. It started hurting halfway through my gravel ride yesterday.... I guess things like that happen, eh? Those TI v.3 guys and gals are surely hurtin' worse than I am.
That's it for now. Time for a grilled peanut butter sandwich and chips.
Ride safe.
Peace out, yo!




1 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Blue - great job on the 500 miles!

YOU STUD!

7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home