Thursday, May 07, 2009

Easy spin....

Brent and Pat catching up....

Reward....
There were 10 riders tonight, though we left in 2 groups. Doug E, Mike J, Craig E, and Steve B. left the shop at a couple of minutes after 6. The Thin Man, Chris, Pat, David, Redg, and I left a few minutes later since The Thin Man was busy selling a new bike. The wind was almost non-existant when we rolled from the shop. Temps in the low 60s and plenty of sunshine.
And to think that a couple hours earlier I was praying for the rain to continue because I was hurting from Tuesday's ride and the thrashing Fatty gave me last night. Dumb.
The legs were a little heavy when we started but quickly came back alive once we got up to speed. North on Union to C57 then back on Center. It was a good ride. I put in about 10 easy miles before going down to The Shop and then did the ride. Average speed for the group ride was a bit over 18 mph. It was good. Haven't made up my mind about the Finchford Road Race on Saturday yet. I guess that's going to depend on how the legs feel Saturday morning. Maybe an easy spin tomorrow night? We'll see....
The beers? Redg told me to check my mailbox when I got home. What a guy, eh? A reward for helping with his flat on Tuesday night. You didn't have to do that but, Thanks Buddy! :) You da Man! Which one do I drink first? Oh, to have such problems! :)
Ride safe.
Peace out, yo!


4 Comments:

Blogger Carl Buchanan said...

Redg is such a stud!!

9:08 PM  
Blogger bluecolnago said...

jackal....
he is a machine. a diesel engine. a stud!

9:10 PM  
Blogger Guitar Ted said...

Redg is good people, for sure. He came all the way down to Washington for T.I.V5 with his lovely wife just to see if we needed a hand.

Good rides happen when you least expect them to. Sounds like you had a good one there.

10:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blue: It's just another way to say thank you for all you do. er... The real motors here are you, and the Mo-Hawk Man.

G-Ted: T.I.V5, I couldn't miss it, I needed to get my fill in person, ya know! It is such a great event!!

Redg!

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home